The flavors in this dish just pop with flavor as the five-spice paired with the vegetables and soba noodles are stir-fried for a unforgettable meal.
1. Cook the soba noodles according to the instruction on the package. Drain and return to the pan. Stir in the vegetable oi or olive oil, toss to coat. Cover the pan and set aside.
2. To make the sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well blended. Set aside.
3. To make the stir-fry, heat the oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, carrots, onion, and garlic and stir fry for 5 minutes, until onions and garlic are golden.
4. Add the broccoli florets, cover the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. Add the sauce, and stir- fry for 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
6. Transfer the soba noodles to a serving bowl. Pour the vegetable-sauce mixture over the noodles, toss to combine, and serve immediately.