Use alone or with greens this pasta is amazingly light and tasty. If you have any greens or vegetables in your refrigerator use them up and add them in and get a nutritional boost in your meal.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta. Cook according to the package directions.
2. Five minutes before the pasta is done, add the vegetables you plan on using. Just 5 minutes will do the trick. Drain and place back into the pot.
3. Add 1 cup of grated cheese to the pasta and mix thoroughly.
4. Place the lemon juice and zest in a small pot, add the butter, cream, fresh thyme and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bring to a low boil, lower to a simmer and gently cook for 5 minutes, until thickened.
6. Add sauce and toss gently. Add remaining cheese and drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately.